- Where is Spring Bank incorporated?
- Spring Bank was incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as Spring Bank Technologies, Inc. on October 7, 2002. On May 12, 2008, the Company filed a certificate of incorporation in the State of Delaware and changed its state of incorporation to Delaware and changed its name to Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Where is Spring Bank’s corporate headquarters?
- The principal executive offices are located at 86 South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748 (508) 473-5993
- When is Spring Bank’s fiscal year?
- December 31st
- Who is Spring Bank’s independent registered public accounting firm?
- RSM US LLP
- On which exchange is Spring Bank listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- Spring Bank is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol “SBPH.”
- When did Spring Bank go public? What was the price?
- Spring Bank completed its initial public offering on May 11, 2016 at $12 per share.
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- Does Spring Bank have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Spring Bank does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Spring Bank pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
- Currently, Spring Bank does not offer a dividend or dividend reinvestment plan.
- What is Spring Bank’ CUSIP number?
- Who is Spring Bank’ transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Correspondence should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- Please contact the transfer agent.
- How can I get a copy of your Annual Report or any other investor material?.
- Quarterly & Annual reports and other investor materials are available under “Financial Information” in the “Investors & Media” section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can also be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- Jonathan Freve
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary
- How can I sign up to receive press releases or any other updates?
- Investors can sign up for email alerts on the Investors & Media section of the Spring Bank website.
- Do you have a question that has not been answered?
- Investors can submit questions through the Investors & Media section of the Spring Bank website.